Monday, December 28, 2009

Next stop.....2010!

Christmas snuck up on me and then just like that is behind us...

.....next stop 2010!

I love January because in our industry it is so much fun- everyone is motivated and focused and it is such an exciting time of year for many people to have a fresh start. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a planner and yesterday I filled out my new planner for 2010 and I am so excited for the year ahead!  
  • And our coaching group and mastermind meetings who are an amazing group of trainers that Alwyn and I are so excited to work with this year to help them take their businesses to the next level.  www.resultsfitnessbiz.com
  • And then my book

  • which has been selling really well and I am so excited to get my message out to so many women who need it. I plan to be very active working with the community in my website this year- www.thefemalebodybreakthrough.com and speaking and meeting women to help as many women as I can have a breakthrough! If you are in the Chicago area or anywhere near come and meet me on January 14th at 6pm at the West Loop Gym. I will be doing a discussion, Q and A and book signing- come out and meet me!  
  • And ofcourse our gym, Results Fitness (www.results-fitness.com) which is going to be celebrating 10 years in business this year! And will be so much fun with the new added space and our awesome team in place who do such a great job! I can't wait to do a workout in the new room! We will continue to "Keep Leading" as one of our core values.


If you are ready to plan out your year (Remember If you Fail to Plan, you should plan to fail) start by getting one of these fabulous calendars my friend Krista Scott Dixon made- 
http://www.stumptuous.com/schwag

It is full of inspiring pictures sure to keep you focused all year long!

And get 2010 off to a great start!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope to see you at an event in the new year!