Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Photo Shoot

What a week I am having! I had my photo shoot for my book last week and it went so great! My model was awesome- beautiful, fit and could do all of my exercises! I got to get my make up and hair done too and get some shots done for my author photos- it is all very exciting! After seeing all of the pictures it really makes this seem real that I have a book coming out. The pictures really brought the vision to life. I am so excited how my book is all coming together- it is going to be great!

I also got brought in a few days early to help out with a Men's Health book and then was asked to stay for another week to help out. I definitley know my way around a photo shoot now. I have learned so much. It has been a lot of fun!

In the mean time my profile is up on precision nutrition. You can read about me on their site at-
http://www.precisionnutrition.com/expert-profile-rachel-cosgrove

Hope everyone is having a great week!