Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Final Plug...Alexandra is off to Miami

Check out the email my client, Alexandra, just sent out. She is off to Miami to do her first Bikini and Figure Competition at the Fitness Universe! She is raising money for a charity. Check it out-

Alexandra's email-

"Mission Miami is due to launch this Wednesday. Unbelievable! It seems only yesterday that I decided to embark on this personal challenge. And boy has it been an adventure. If I see another whey protein, piece of chicken, tuna, another alarmingly high pair of heels or high cut bikini bottoms…I will crack up. It has been such hard work but I wouldn't change it for the world.

First and foremost, I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of those who have generously donated to our amazing charity Ability Bow. We have already raised £917 which thrills me to bits. I have fully achieved my goals listed below!

Well…apart from the last one, due to be ticked off the list this week! ·
  • To weight train 4 hours per week 100% ACHIEVED (in fact I worked out since end of January 09 I have trained 72 hours) ·

  • To consume a minimum of 100 grams of protein per day 80% ACHIEVED (I found this one very tough) ·

  • To maintain a single digit body fat percentage 100% ACHIEVED ·

  • Get on stage and compete in the 2009 Miami Universe competition TO BE ACHIEVED 19th & 20th JUNE

In addition to these goals, I also discovered yesterday that I have gained 3.2 kg since the end of January which means I have achieved my weight gain target of 3kg too! Now, does this stellar girl not deserve more donations??? Of course she does! You have until the 20th July to make your donations! So keep them rolling in!" http://blog.alexandra-wilson.co.uk/