Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Exercise Encyclopedia has arrived- Released Today!

Years ago at our gym we started an exercise encyclopedia to have every exercise picture and description in one book. The book is still lying around the gym somewhere but was never finished because this task of thinking of every single exercise and getting pictures and descriptions became overwhelming and the book got shoved aside never to be finished....

But thank goodness - Adam Campbell took on the project and made a BEAUTIFUL book that will now be the Exercise Encyclopedia.  The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises: Four Weeks to a Leaner, Stronger, More Muscular YOU! will now be our Encyclopedia at Results Fitness and will be the "Go To" book for anyone we work with including new employees, our Results Fitness Biz coaching members and online clients.

Adam thought of every possible exercise you can think of....Believe me - I was there for the photo shoot helping him and I couldn't believe the exercises we were shooting - EVERYTHING! Click Here to read about my experience on the photo shoot. I am honored to have been a part of such an amazing book!

Plus he included some of the best minds as contributors (including myself :), the women's version has one of my skinny jeans workouts) putting together programs along with information on how to train, nutrition and what works. This book is the complete guide to every exercise and how to use the exercises to get results.

You still have time to order and get it here before Christmas from Amazon. There are two versions(I'll be ordering the Women's version,The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises: Four Weeks to a Leaner, Sexier, Healthier YOU! for all of my online clients to save me from ever having to create pictures and descriptions again which is the most time consuming part of writing a program for an online client- thank you Adam!)

Order Today!