1. Have a plan. Go into the gym with your plan of attack. If you know exactly what you are going to do you can confidently walk over to the weight training area and get to work. Wear your headphones so you don't even have to acknowledge that there are intimidating men around. Go into your zone and get your workout done. Photo copy phase one of the Fit Female Workout plan if you don't want to carry the book around with you (although I am hoping that gyms across America have women walking around carrying my book with it lying open in the weight training area). If you don't have your copy of the book yet- What are you waiting for?!?!?!?!
Click Here to get it NOW!!!
2. No judgements! Know that the men in the gym will only be intrigued by a confident woman walking in to the gym and heading to the weights instead of to her usual stair master or treadmill. The men in the gym won't mind if a female starts encroaching on their area especially if she has a plan and knows what she is doing. Men will welcome us into the weight training area and soon enough we will out number them. That's how it is in our gym. Check it out-
3. Even if you are terrified and totally intimidated there is a saying- You should do something that makes you uncomfortable once a day- Get out of your comfort zone, it is good for you! And know that it won't last long and probably you'll start to enjoy yourself and feel comfortable. Know that your workout will take you less than an hour so get in, get it done and get out of there.
4. Stay focused on the fact that you are boosting your metabolism and going to have an after burn effect that will burn calories for the next 24-48 hours and don't worry about what anyone else in the gym thinks.
5. If you are still not sure about hitting the weights at your gym tonight then all you need is a bench and some dumbbells and you can get everything done in Phase One of The Female Body Breakthrough Program. Grab a bench and some dumbbells and get a corner to yourself and get it done.
Soon enough your body will be transforming before your eyes, you'll be hooked on the feeling of empowerment and confidence lifting weights gives you and the gym will be your domain.
Come on girls! Let's take over the strength training floor and stop letting those men intimidate us! There are way more benefits for us to lift weights than there are for men.
I have decided to continue offering the FREE GIFT of Video Coaching for ANYONE who bought my book so if you missed out last week you can still take advantage of Video Coaching with me.
Click Here to get Free Video Coaching with me for 3 months to get your Female Body Breakthrough Started!