Monday, November 16, 2009

That moment

The reason I do what I do is to see that moment in my client's when they realize they CAN do whatever they set out to do. That moment when they have an "Aha!" and finally figure out what works to feel the way they want to feel - confident and empowered. This weekend one of the members of my website, www.thefemalebodybreakthrough.com, did her first Powerlifting Competition. She had trained for marathons in the past never achieving her fit female body.

Watch this video and you'll get to experience her moment. You can also see that her body has transformed to be fit, toned and smaller than the picture of her below when she was running.

What she says about her moment-

"Thanks Rachel! I love that I finally have a "thing" th
at I can do, I enjoy doing it and am looking forward to getting better in! Not to boot that it makes me smaller while doing it! I attached a before picture of me this summer before I started in your training program. Of course it would be of me running in a race and proving that running doesn't make you smaller!"- Roxane G.
Thank you so much, Roxane, for letting me be a part of your journey and your moment! Keep it up girl! You rock and will inspire others!